Saturday, August 16, 2008

My first 处女代表作

This time i'm writing my blog in English, and guess what...i'm going to share something with you guys.

Last Monday, me and my colleagues went to TAO @ E-Gate to have a birthday celebration with Yaa Lay. Indeed, that was my first time to this restaurant. No disappointment, they really serve good food, and by paying that amount of money, it's kinda reasonable i would say. I think i'm a big eater that evening. Oh ya, i also heard that the TAO @ Autocity is damn good, nicer atmosphere. Hope that i will have the chance to try out the Autocity's one...

I was the "so called" photographer for that night (this is what KOKahKOK described in his blog). There's a reason behind why he said so. This is because i was carrying his "dear", his Canon's DSLR camera for the whole night, busy taking pictures. I felt pity for my colleagues, all of them have to be my models...BUT...sigh...most of the photos turn out to be very blur!!! Not nice!!! Some of the comments given by that "expert" are wrongly focused...photos were taken with "shaking" hands etc...BUT again, what you expect wor...a new beginner like me...first time using this DSLR camera...never ever touched this before in my life wor...!~!~!~! Consider not bad liao OK??? (Hahaha...start to use Manglish liao)

Anyway, sorry to all my lovely colleagues & Lay's boyfriend for not taking nice snapshots on you guys...i'm sure you guys won't blame me on this right? We still had a great fun throughout the whole night!!!

So, it's time for me to show some of my 处女代表作...which i think they are quite OK:

KOKahKOK & Jun Wei

KOKahKOK - the PORfessional blogger and the DSLR camera's owner


Lay, the birthday gal and her beloved


KOKahKOK, Jun Wei & Lay

What do you all think on the photos which i took? I know there's room for improvement in my photo shooting skills. I'm not so sure whether am i addicted into photography right now, but i will figure it out...and hope to get myself a DSLR in the future if i'm really into it & attend photography course??? In the meantime, i will still continue using KOKahKOK's camera in our upcoming birthday celebrations/functions/gatherings and will share with you all again IF he is WILLING to lend his "dear" to me~~~

2 comments:

♠ ♥ ♣ ♦...。◕‿◕。... said...

hey..lil sis~
hehehe...
get NIKON instead...it's better..
they do provide free photography course for DSLR users...
i'm willing to be ur model~
kekekeke....

KOKahKOK said...

speechlessssss...i am willing too since u say i very SUI! hehe